How to install, use, and remove Nyota app on Zoom.
- Follow the steps in Adding your first meeting guide and add Nyota to your calls by linking your Google Calendar or inviting email@example.com. Nyota will take care of the rest.
- When Nyota joins your Zoom call, the host will see a prompt from the bot and can grant permission to record with one click. The participants will be informed that the call is being recorded.
- For more information, see the Getting started section
Removing Nyota from Zoom
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the "Nyota.ai" app.
- Click the "Nyota.ai" app.
- Click Remove.